Saturday, September 27, 2014

MadMan Pondo brutalizes "Gangers" BUTT with his "BAT SAW"

MadMan Pondo brutalizes a "Gangers" BUTT with his "BAT SAW"

I personally took this photograph, and probably any other photos from this event, this match, BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

PONDO, well... I had to be on my toes. I had never photographed a hardcore match with NO railing, or barrier. (I usually stand ringside anyway, but I was pretty green at this point.)
I thought I was quick, but when two men are beating the SH*T out of one another, EVERYTHING happens very F**KING fast!

Pondo was cool as hell.
I did NOT get an autograph, I did buy one from "Crazy Mary Dobson".
The pictures, and experience from photographing the match, was enough for me,

PEACE!
R.p.C

Check out my other Wrestling Stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS!
BROTHER!